The Spice Road Series: Week 1
Time & Location
About The Event
Take a trip with us down the Spice Road! This 4-class series takes you on a journey around the world, exploring exotic spices and herbs that you may have never seen before. Learn not only how to use these spices, but how to pair them with other flavors, where to buy them and how to identify them. In Week 1 explore the Middle East and how it shaped Arab cuisine. Start your journey here! This is a hands-on class.
On the menu:
• 3 blends: Baharat – Lebanese 7 spice blend, Berbere – Ethiopian spice blend, Ibzar – Arabian gulf spice blend
• 3 sauces: Shatta – Lebanese hot sauce, Amba – Iraqi mango pickle condiment, Daqqus – Kuwaiti tomato sauce
• Machboos – Kuwaiti chicken with cinnamon, saffron, caramelized onions and raisins,
• Sega Wat – Ethiopian beef stew
• Lahm Bi Ajin – Lebanese lamb pie with baharat, pine nuts, and pomegranate molasses.
- Spice Road - Week 1$55$550$0
- Spice Road - Series$200$2000$0